Monday 30 November 2009

Editing

In todays lesson, Shona and I made a lot of progress with the editing. We cut up some more subclips and put some more clips together on the timeline, everything on the timeline is now in chronological order. We currently have 2 minutes of fully edited footage on our timeline in the correct order. Reiss produced a logo which we will incorporate into the introduction of our film.
We still need to do some last minute filming, hopefully Luke will be able to get one more interview and we also need some additional cutaways for our introduction and ending.
We also need to produce voiceovers for some of the footage.
We need to work on our radio advertisement, as we haven't begun this yet.
Shona is also going to produce some animation which we will use as part of the introduction to our film.
Hopefully I will be able to get a camera later today so that I can work on another project, and if I do then I will also try to film some cutaways which we will be intended for use on our introduction.
On wednesday I plan to stay from 10:40 (as I finish at this time) onwards, until I have finished editing and complying together all of our obtained footage, aswell as capturing any additional footage that I may film tomorrow - This will hopefully mean that we have nearly finished the main portion of our film, and this will mean that we are free to work on:
Our Radio Advertisement
Any Music which we will use
Any Voice overs
Any video transitions such as dissolves, fades etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment